Friday, October 12, 2012

Miracles Do Come True, Either That or I Found a Pot of Gold at the End of the Irish Rainbow


Miracle # 1 - Rainbows

When I walked out of my B&B, I was excited because I had booked a tour to see the Cliffs of Moher - A wonder of the world. I was waiting in the rain and suddenly I saw the beginning of a rainbow and it grew and grew until it was a full rainbow.  I saw 6 rainbows today.  The last one was with Spencer at the hospital and it was the biggest, brightest and if you look closely, you can see it was a double rainbow.

The last rainbow of the day at the hospital.

An earlier rainbow.

Miracle #2 - Rain and No Rain
We started off going to a family farm and the rain had not come to the farm, so we climbed the mountain, had great views, and dry ground.  It was pretty steep, so thank goodness it was dry!

Farm Stop - Sunny and Bright
The farm was on the side of a mountain so we went on a hike and saw some of the beautiful sights - that is the Atlantic Ocean in the far background of the first picture.

A typical stone wall.

A literal grass roof.

At this family farm they offered
cakes, pies, tea, and coffee.  Read the sign carefully!

Notice Rain while we are the bus. :) 
The Cliffs of Moher
The observation deck to see
the Cliffs of Moher
Please notice that it is
bright and sunny after
raining hard while we
were on the bus.

 
 



So sunny I need shades!


This is a shop built into the mountainside.

Another Sunny Stop



Miracle # 3 - Friends

I am a person who needs people around me.  On the first tour - to Kylemore Abby, I found 2 single girls around my age who I got to know pretty well.  On this tour, on the first bus, I met a Mom and daughter from England and they were so nice!  At the farm I found a Brazilian girl who was also traveling alone, so we became immediate friends.  Then, when we stopped for lunch we found a guy from Poland who was also on his own and we included him.  (3 friends from 3 different continents.)  Although this was nice to have friends, it was not a miracle.  The miracle came after the tour was done and I was finished visiting Spencer in the hospital.  I was tired and it was dark, so I decided to take a cab home.  The cab stopped in front of my B&B and literally when I got out I saw the Mom and daughter walking on the sidewalk.  They invited me to dinner, but I had already eaten, so they told me that they were going on a walking tour of Galway at 12:30 tomorrow and invited me to go with them!  They said that they had decided to take a shortcut and their shortcut took them in front of my B&B at the exact moment my cab pulled up.  The daughter, Charlotte, had just said, "I wonder if we'll see Tiffany in town."  And there I was in front of them!  It was surreal!

Thank you Heavenly Father for looking after me and loving me so much!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment