Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Work and more work

For the past few weeks that school has been in session, I have left almost right after the students left.  I really should realize that I need to stay longer so I can get things accomplished.  I stayed until 6 last night and I stayed a little longer than that one day last week. I got so much done!  The problem is that when I get home I have another job waiting for me.  I teach an online class at Grand Canyon University.
It is so hard to prioritize and make a schedule work!  I really like my European vacations and I like that I am getting experience at the university level, so I am keeping the GCU job.
My friend Suzanne raises butterflies.  She has a butterfly farm.  That is her passion and she's turned it into a business!  I wish that traveling could turn into a business for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment